- Gallbladder cancer is a cancer that's found anywhere in the gallbladder.
- The gallbladder is a small organ in the top part of your tummy that helps you digest your food.
- Early gallbladder cancer may not have any symptoms, or they can be hard to spot.
- It's often found when someone is having treatment for another condition, such as gallstones.
- It's important to get any symptoms of gallbladder cancer checked as soon as possible.
- Being found late often makes gallbladder cancer harder to treat.
- Treatment and how serious gallbladder cancer is depends on where it is in the gallbladder, how big it is, if it has spread and your general health.
Get advice about coronavirus and cancer: